Marketing Benefits for Recognized Businesses
We offer three tiers of recognition, achieved by completing green actions. Our starting recognition tier is designed to ensure the program is accessible to all businesses while achieving meaningful environmental changes. Higher recognition tiers provide additional marketing benefits to recognize businesses for investing extra effort to complete additional actions.
Tier 1As a tier one business, you will receive:
- EnviroStars window cling
- EnviroStars logo for use on your website and print materials
- Callout for your business on EnviroStars social media channels
- Digital recognition certificate
- EnviroStars green business directory listing on greenbiztracker.org
Tier 2As a Tier 2 Business, you will receive:
- All Tier 1 benefits
- Sponsored Facebook post featuring newly recognized EnviroStars, includes your business name
- Potential to be featured in additional media opportunities as they arise
Tier 3As a Tier 3 Business, you will receive:
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 benefits
- Sponsored Facebook posts exclusive to your business and targeted to geographic area
Who Should Join EnviroStars?
EnviroStars is open to Washington businesses from any sector, whether restaurant or dentist, manufacturer or retailer, hotel or auto repair shop. The program is especially designed to help small, local businesses and organizations. You don’t need to own your building for your business to go green – making operational and purchasing changes is a great way for your business to reduce its impact.
All businesses in Washington are eligible for EnviroStars recognition in our Green Business Directory, and businesses in participating areas are eligible for marketing benefits. Participating counties include King, Snohomish, Kitsap, Pierce, and Whatcom; participating cities include Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Shoreline, and Edmonds.