Marketing Benefits for Recognized Businesses
We offer three tiers of recognition, achieved by completing green actions. Our starting recognition tier is designed to ensure the program is accessible to all businesses while achieving meaningful environmental changes. Higher recognition tiers provide additional marketing benefits to recognize businesses for investing extra effort to complete additional actions.
Tier 1: PartnerAs a Partner Business, you will receive:
- EnviroStars window decal
- EnviroStars graphic file for use on your website
- Callout for your business on EnviroStars social media channels
- Digital version of recognition certificate
- EnviroStars green business directory listing
Tier 2: LeaderAs a Leader Business, you will receive:
- All Tier 1 benefits
- Sponsored Facebook post that includes your business name (non-exclusive)
- Select promotional materials
Tier 3: ChampionAs a Champion Business, you will receive:
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 benefits
- Featured placement in digital ads targeted to your demographic area
- Consideration for awards
- Recognition in news media opportunities that arise
Who Should Join EnviroStars?
EnviroStars is open to Washington businesses from any sector, whether restaurant or dentist, manufacturer or retailer, hotel or auto repair shop. The program is especially designed to help small, local businesses and organizations. You don’t need to own your building for your business to go green – making operational and purchasing changes is a great way for your business to reduce its impact.
All businesses in Washington are eligible for EnviroStars recognition in our Green Business Directory, and businesses in participating areas are eligible for marketing benefits. Participating counties include King, Snohomish, Kitsap, Pierce, and Whatcom; participating cities include Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Shoreline, and Edmonds.